Monday 7 June 2010

round and round the garden



Come journey a little further around my garden today. I love the sculpture I bought from an amazing ceramicist Sue Mundy. You can find more of her work at www.suemundy.com. Her work is just beautiful and so lovingly made. I love having a bit of the indoors outdoors so I have hung chandeliers all around the garden and they give off a wonderful light as dusk sets in or the word I really love when the light becomes dimpsy.
We have now over 30 Oriental poppies out from the pink of Mrs Perry to this brilliant red, so fragile with their inky middles, great to paint with and glorious to watch as they dance in the breeze.

1 comment:

  1. Oh your garden looks beautiful - I'm so envious! The sculture is fantastic - I'll have a peek at the website (although perhaps I shouldn't as I might be tempted!) :) I love poppies - so bold but delicate at the same time.

    ReplyDelete