Sunday 22 November 2009

fallen of the edge of the world


I feel like I have fallen off the edge of the world. All is ok though! I am clambering my way back. For the last two weeks I have become a hermit working to finish commission, making for the Reveal showcase in Henley. Wandering aimlessly through my mind to my inspiration memory bank, I have been over to the dark side, the inspiration desert. I came through and then once I started the ideas just didn't stop. I would like to say a big thank you to all my loving friends, family and ever so patient Phil. They have rang me up to go out, drink wine and gossip and it's been no, I must get this finished!!!!! I did go out this weekend it was lovely just to be in the world, eat lovely food and laugh until you hurt. Now the cold light of day on a Monday, I have to get my house and studio back, to it's normal ordered chaos, at present it just looks like a fabric explosion, every surface covered in thread, fabric, paint, and buttons. Also my car is in the same state. I had a tin with over 500 buttons in it, I swerved to miss a pigeon and the buttons went everywhere. There's a job! My car just might stay as my giant button tin.

No comments:

Post a Comment