Thursday 7 July 2011

love matches

love matches can be found in my shop patchworkbutterfly

I have always been fascinated by matchboxes and as a child I used to spend the whole summer holidays cramming matchboxes with hundreds of pieces of treasure and then take great delight at lining them up and making my very own museum collection, labelling and cataloguing each piece. I still love them and have started my little collection of love matches each heart inside is hand embroidered with a little loving couple with secret messages hand embroidered on the back. The idea came from conversations with friends about love and the lack of it in their lives and did I know anybody who I could match them up with. I have already made one with "will you marry me" embroidered on the back. Happy weekend full of love !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment