Saturday 20 March 2010

saturday

my mess and me

Saturday =
lie in
reading brilliant book White Tiger by Aravind Adiga
trying to tidy house for everyone coming round for dinner
go into the town and everybody's arguing with each other.
try not to go into Waterstones they lure you in with that booky smell.
pop into Picnic for the best coffee in town
make carrot and orange soup
read Saturday supplements
read Vogue & Elle decoration
catch up with friends on facebook I love it and hate it not the friends the book face thing
wash wooden floors whilst listening to Public Enemy loud, poor jill next door
go and buy some beautiful Verbena to plant around my pond they are possibly my favourite flower ever
sit in the rain in the garden

Isn't it amazing that I can do all of these thing so I put off the inevitable studio tidy up.
3.30pm started some work in studio instead of tidying
4.32 writing blog

Too late to tidy it up now have to go and cook for eight people.

I have been saved for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment